How do I return/exchange an item?
To return an item for exchange or refund. Step by step:
- Raise a return by calling the Store, or preferrably the online via the “Returns” button shown against the order in the “My Orders” section of “My Account“.
- It’s important that you fill the form in correctly – if we don’t have accurate details for you, we may not be able to process your refund
- Our goodwill exchange/refund period is 28 days after the order status is changes to completed. After which the “returns” button will not be visible against the order
- If returning in person:
- If you wish to return outside normal store hours then ring the District Scout Store on 01928352121 to arrange a time to make the return/exchange. If you reach voicemail then leave a message and your call will be returned when someone is available.
- ensure the item is in its original packaging and in saleable state.
- If returning by post:
- Complete the return form, selecting your reason(s) for return.
- Enclose the completed return form with your parcel.
- Package securely.
- We recommend that you use a tracked delivery service and obtain receipt as proof of postage.
- Track your return using the courier’s reference code.
Please visit HERE for our full returns policy.
Frequently Asked Questions